JEWELLERY CARE GUIDE
Matters Speaking Jewellery is treasured and timeless and we want it to last a life time, so please take the right precautions to care for your jewellery.
Matters Speaking Jewellery are all hand made with pure sterling silver. Sterling silver will tarnish over time as metals react with liquids, especially chemicals. Due to this follow the instructions to ensure your treasured piece will remain timeless.
What to Avoid
* Avoid spraying perfume directly onto or around your jewellery
* Avoid wearing your jewellery when swimming, showering or completing activities such as cleaning or exercising
* Avoid impact with hard surfaces, including other items of jewellery. This will protect against scratching and chipping
Cleaning your Jewellery
* When silver is exposed to the atmosphere it will oxidise naturally with time and will require maintenance. We advise to use a silver cleaning cloth to clean your Matters Speaking pieces
* Gently polish your items to bring back a shine and remove any excess materials
* Store your item in the Matters Speaking box provided in a moisture free room away from heat